This time I was inspired by a beautiful black chiffon/satin 1950 cocktail dress I use to have in my closet. I still had some black organza sitting around and I also found some black floral chiffon left over from a previous project.
I wanted to add a little more coverage in the bust area so I extended it on the front and left it lower in the back.
For extra detailing so I had some black shark tooth edging that I added both on the neckline and the top bust edge.
Finally, to finish the arm edging I used a scallop stitch on my machine. I have been trying to use the stitches on the machine more often since they are available to me.